Donating your time is another way to support the Sierra State Parks Foundation. Now more than ever your state parks need your support. Volunteers are needed to assist with:
- Living History Day Committee
- Washoe Meadows Interpretive Projects
- Visitor Center Front Desk support at Donner Memorial State Park, Sugar Pine Point State Park and at the Vikingsholm Visitor Center
- Social Media and Marketing
- Become a docent at the Hellman-Ehrman Estate
- Help with our many special events
- Office Assistance
We love our volunteers! Volunteers are invited to special events, receive park passes ( minimum 40 hours per year of service) and the knowledge of making a difference!
Did you know that volunteers can deduct unreimbursed milage and other costs of doing volunteer work? The 2015 rate was 14 cents per mile.
Join our team of volunteers!
Please contact our office to find out about volunteer opportunities.
Email: email@example.com or call 530.583.9911