Washoe Meadows State Park, Emerald Bay State Park, D.L. Bliss State Park, Ed Z'Berg Sugar Pine Point State Park, Tahoe State Recreation Area and Donner Memorial State Park
1. Attend one of many events! Go to Calendar for event listings and ticket sales.
2. Tour the Hellman-Ehrman Estate at Sugar Pine Point State Park.
2. Tour Vikingsholm at Emerald Bay State Park.
3. Purchase videos, books and gifts at one of park stores.
4. Take a chance to win a dinner party INSIDE the Ehrman Mansion! Purchase tickets here: http://sierrastateparks.ticketleap.com/soiree/
5. Become a valued member TODAY.
6. Share your talents and passion for parks and VOLUNTEER.
Please donate and support your parks.
“Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wildness is a necessity; and that mountain parks and reservations are useful not only as fountains of timber and irrigating rivers, but as fountains of life.”
— John Muir
(Our National Parks, 1901)