Stay crafty this winter with some of these easy at home crafts!
This super simple Suncatcher is sure to bring smiles! All you need is a cooking tin (any size or shape will do) and a piece of string!
- Find some pieces of nature and put them in the tin.
- Place your string half in the tin and half out.
- Fill your tin with water. Make sure that part of the string is sticking out and not in the tin!
- Leave outside and let it freeze overnight.
- Remove from the tin once frozen and viola!
Fun for the whole family! To make colorful snow art, all you need is water and food coloring! Easy!
- Fill up a tupperware, a bowl, a mug, a turkey baser, or a spray bottle with water
- Mix in the colors of your choice! Make sure you add enough so that the water is heavily saturated with color.
- Head outside and splash (or spray, or drop) your colorful water on the snow! Happy designing!
Colorful ice orbs? Sign me up! All you’ll need is food coloring, a bowl, and some water balloons!
- Fill you water balloon with water.
- Add a few droplets of food coloring into the water.
- Tie off the water balloon and give it a good shake.
- Place your water balloon in a bowl so that when it freezes, the balloon stays round like a marble.
- Place the bowl with the balloon in it outside overnight or until it freezes.
- Once frozen, cut the balloon off the ice marble and you’re done! Bask in the shine of your new colorful orbs.