MARCH MADNESS (FOR FUN!)
Check out our amazing lineup!
– March 4 – Join the community in celebrating local organizations, businesses, and clubs (including us!) at the Tahoe City SnowFest Parade, starting at 9 am.
– March 4 – Explore Sugar Pine Point State after dark with a Ranger guided nighttime snowshoe tour. Ticket includes snowshoe rentals, parking, and tour.
– March 5 – It’s the fourth annual free park ski day (10 – 2 pm) sponsored by us! Register for your free park pass and celebrate the Olympic history Sugar Pine Point State Park holds with beginner clinics, biathlon demos, and complimentary hot drinks!
– March 11 and 12 – Snowshoe with a Ranger and learn about Sugar Pine Point State Park’s rich cultural and natural history. Free tours (BYO snowshoes) at 10 am and 1 pm.
– March 11 – Sierra Speaker Series returns with a heavy hitter. Come learn about the Grosh Brothers who discovered a new element that changed the world! Doors open at 5 pm and presentation starts at 5:30 pm. No registration required.
– March 12 – Send off SnowFest and watch teams compete in a snow sculpture contest, starting at noon. River Ranch will have drinks and food deals too. We’ll be aiming for first place again!